The Snack That Smiles Back


So since I'm in the Young Single Adult ward now 
we have church at the worst time of the day. 
2:30-5:30. 
Terrible? I know. You don't have to tell me... 
It's right in the middle of your nap time/snack time/creeping into my dinner! 
So what are we poor young adults supposed to do?
We bring goldfish to church
because we are secretly three year olds in disguise. 
So my best friend Tea and I were having a... discussion before relief society.
I was trying to get her to tell me stuff and she was all like 
"oh no we are not sharing anymore"
 *imagine that in an Australian accent* 
and so I was like 
"what the heck man?" 
So we were sitting down in relief society 
and she goes to reach for my goldfish that I brought to share with everyone 
and what do I do? 
My little kid instincts broke through and said 
"No goldfish for you! We are not sharing anymore, remember?!"
as I snatched the bag away. 
She was so surprised and hurt by this that she actually started crying. 
Like seriously, 
there was a waterfall coming out of her eyes! 
Her sister and I laughed our heads off
because we didn't know what else to do. 
Tea was pretty ticked. 
And all I could do was laugh. 
and laugh. 
and laugh. 
It was pretty hilarious I gotta say. 
So not to worry though,
we made up, 
and now I share my goldfish again with her.  
Such a funny story though... 
Such delicious snacks... 

And that was my Sunday! 


Comments

Popular Posts