Families Are Forever


I decided that today I would introduce you to my eight favorite people in the world. 

This is my family. 

I have five brothers, 
two sisters, 
and one amazing mother. 

I love my brothers because even though they tease me like crazy
they still make me laugh. 
They are always trying to help me in any way they can, 
and they are also pretty awesome priesthood holders. 

I love my sisters because they give me great advice, 
are always fantastic shopping companions, 
and great people who I can look up to. 
They are also pretty hilarious. 

I love my amazing mother for many reasons. 
She is one of the funniest people I know, 
she understands me, 
she is very honest in everything she does, 
she is very forgiving, 
and one of the strongest people I know.
Most importantly,
 she is my best friend. 

Through everything we go through, 
good or bad,
I always love my family.
And I know that they love me unconditionally. 

Love you guys!



Comments

Popular Posts