You May Now Eat Nachos

My goodness so many things have been happening this weekend! 
I spent like forever on Thursday in a car driving to Idaho Falls, 
and then I finally got moved into my apartment on Friday morning! 
Wahoo!!!! 
So I got my books, 
exercise clothing, 
and student ID, 
which is actually a really cute picture. I was pretty impressed. 
Anyways, 
Ren and I ate delicious fries and drank Cookies N Cream milk from the creamery. 
So delicious. 
Best milk ever. 
College is great so far, 
but classes start tomorrow! 
"Our diet starts tomorrow..."
Time to make cookies. 
Delicious lunch at the Crossroads

View of campus from some tall building... 

Ren eating our dinner of Nachos with refried beans. So delicious! 

So my roommates like to color. Two of my roommates also own Avengers coloring books. It's going to be a good semester. 

If you're wondering why Ren is wearing a bowl on her head, apparently it is "wear a bowl on your head day" so as soon as one of my roommates said this she disappeared into her room and came out with a bowl on her head. 

Comments

Popular Posts