Lets Make the Most of the Night Like We're Gonna Die Young

My goodness I feel like I haven't written a blog post all year... ;) 

My New Years was super relaxed. 
I decided to stay home with my mom since I haven't really gotten to hang out with her before I leave for college. 
We went out to eat some delicious chinese food/teriyaki in the harbor. 
(her favorite)
We took the scenic route back to Target, 
got ourselves a movie, 
sparkling cider, 
Lindor truffles for 99¢ a bag,
and headed home. 
So glad I stayed home instead of being out late with all of the drunk drivers.
I already had avoided two accidents in the two hour period that I was out and about with my mom. 
And it wasn't even that late yet! 
Ridiculous. 
Anyways, 
we watched The Vow, 
ate delicious chocolate,
and then we rang in the new year and watched new years at the needle. 

This is from my fortune cookie at dinner. Guess I need to major in business ;) 
We watched The Vow which is super cute btw. 
And this is one of the mini bottles of sparkling cider which we drank at midnight. So incredibly cute and delicious. 
Happy New Year! 
Welcome to 2013!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts