The Spirit of Halloween

The past few days I have been doing many things to celebrate Halloween! 
I watched my family's beloved halloween video from the 80's on sunday, 
and then these are some pictures of the pumpkin I carved at FHE on Monday. 

This side is Jack the Pumpkin King

The other side is the Boogie Man
Then for Halloween
while all of my friends were out at Halloween parties that I was invited to,
I skipped.
 I actually went trick or treating. 
Now you may be thinking to yourself, 
"aren't you a little too old to go trick or treating?" 
and you know what I say?
You are never too old to go get free candy. 
Never. 
So after we endured for 3 hours in the rain, 
and after a rigorous candy trade market,
I ended up with about 7 pounds of candy. 
That's right, 
7 pounds. 
I like to think we got so much candy because my friend Eryn dressed up as a unicorn. 
Like she had a legit rubber unicorn mask,
it was hilarious. 
Someone actually asked to take her picture. 
It was legit. 
I was Katniss, but I am too cheap to buy a mocking jay pin, and I couldn't find my bow. 


The stash - before the trade market. 
 

Middle of the trading game. 
So basically I had a wonderful Halloween. 
I hope you did too. 
Even if you didn't get to go trick or treating like I did. ;) 

p.s. candy hangovers suck 

Comments

  1. This was definitely one of the best halloweens in a long time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? When we come back from our missions we definitely have to do this again! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Memos

Popular Posts