Happy Summer!

This summer break has definitely been awesome, and full of fun crafts! 
My Sweetboy turned 23 too! Crazy right?! 
I just love him. 
I also made a curtain for our front door... 
which sounds fine and all,
but I don't have a sewing machine so...
I had to sew it all by hand. 
It took probably at least ten times as long as it would have if I had a sewing machine... but it's finished! 
Sweetboy and I also had a fun date full of crafts! 
We made lunch together, 
and then decorated some bottles to put flowers in.  
I hope you're having an awesome summer! 
I know I am. :)

Sausage gravy and biscuits! Sweetboy's favorite breakfast! (all made from scratch) found the recipe here except for the biscuits (my mom's recipe)

His gift from my mom!

German Chocolate Cupcakes from scratch










Date time! :)


Venison steaks, twice baked potatoes, and broccoli cheddar bacon salad!








Happy Summer! 





Comments

  1. Thank you! ;) I do my best during semester breaks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Memos

Popular Posts