One Semester to Rule Them All

So we survived the first week of school!
Hurray! 
It takes a bit to get back into the swing of everything, 
but I am definitely well prepared. 
I spent last week preparing for this semester with pretty much an entire semester worth of freezer meals. 
I chose to do freezer meals because they are quick, easy, and decently inexpensive to make. 
Also my credit load this semester sucks and I am going to be crazy busy all semester long. 


I made ham and glaze, shepherds pie, enchiladas, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, chicken soup, stir fry veggies with grilled chicken, chicken fajitas, and broccoli beef. 
I decided to go with Rhodes rolls and bread loaves because then I get the taste of homemade bread, but without all of the hassle. 
Plus, it is cheaper to go that route than to buy fresh bread. 
It's a win win. 


I also made a TON of bean and cheese burritos. That way, we can pop them in the oven/microwave and not worry about dinner at all. This is definitely going to come in handy when I am studying for exams. 

So that is pretty much all I have doing - getting back into school, and enjoying life! :) 

Have a good day! 

Comments

Popular Posts