I Can't Believe It's April Already!

QUICK UPDATE BEFORE NEXT SEMESTER STARTS!!!
SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED! 
I went on a road trip during Christmas to see my Momma! She's got a new house. 
It's B-E-A-U-TI-FUL! 

I got rid of ALL of my Mary Kay crap! (HURRAY!)  


Got to deal with idiot students/teachers like this who leave classrooms like this! 


I found the kitchen of my dreams! My goodness... so many kitchen aids!! 


I tried to teach myself French. 
The key word here is "tried."


I also found a horcrux that the Harry Potter books never tell you about ;) 
(HINT: it's a vacuum cleaner)


I found one of the craziest looking offices. Man some teachers have messy offices!


I tried out bright red lipstick, and I must say, I thoroughly enjoy it! 


I've also been enjoying this VERY warm winter we have been having! 


I went to a single's party that our neighbor apartment complex was hosting - trust me it got bigger than this, but this is what it looked like when it started. 


I bought Mockingjay Part 1 in all change! 
$5 in quarters
$5 in pennies 
$4 in whatever else was in my piggy bank 


I have been working on a cross stitch of the Seattle temple... until my needle broke. 
Production has come to a steady halt since. 


Got a visit from the the best friend, Ellie! 


Made a whole ton of Easter goodies including these cookies and some blue velvet and pink velvet cupcakes! YUM! 


I watched my husband trying to gather chickens in my in laws backyard. 
(that dark tire shaped/football shaped object in midair is a chicken trying to get away)


Watched conference while making crepes for my in laws for breakfast on Easter morning!


I also learned how to make Challah bread, which is pronounced holla. It's super tasty! I'm pretty much a little old lady with my bread making, crocheting, and cross stitching. 


And... I got into a car accident today, but I'm okay so no worries!! :) I would post pictures, but I don't feel like it. 

Anyways... that's what my semester has been like! Hope yours has been great! 

Comments

Popular Posts