Welcome 2015

There are a few things that I learned over the past year. 

Some people are just terrible people. 
There is nothing you can do about it. 
You live with it, and learn from their ignorance. 
You move on with life. 
Strive to make yourself better everyday.  


The one thing you can always count on is family

  
My family is not always happy. 
But they are always trying to figure out ways to make others happy. 
My family is not together. 
But apart we stand strong. 
My family is not quiet. 
But where there is noise there is love. 
My family is not the most organized. 
But there is beauty in the disorganization. 
My family is not traditional. 
But we like it better that way. 
My family is not going to take bull crap. 
But we will always give a listening ear to those who do. 
My family is not rich. 
But together we have countless amounts of blessings. 
My family is not perfect. 
But they are perfect for me.






Goodbye 2014. 
Hello 2015!

Comments

Popular Posts