1 Year

A year ago I was in a daze. Truly amazed about the turn I took in my life.
I chose to marry the love of my life.


This past year has been quite the adventure! 
We started in Washington where we would be married, and go on our honeymoon! 
Then off on the road trip all the way down to Provo...
with a few stops in between! 

Provo was quite... interesting... lets just say, I do not plan on living in Utah ever again. 

Anyways! 

We pretty much lived in a construction zone. 
Although we didn't have the best circumstances, I had my sweetboy and that's all that mattered. 



And he would randomly surprise me as well! 
 (he still does!) 

 Although we were scrimping the bottom of the barrel... 


























Our first Christmas together was perfect 
because it was just him and I in our quiet little dungeon ;) 





























We spoiled each other silly. 

Fast forward to April

We moved! 

and then a month later we moved again! 

So many different places, but now we are all settled back in Idaho where we met. 


Although we are in school on our 1st Anniversary, 
and I have three exams to take, 
I cannot wait for him to see his present! 
He has apparently been working on mine for about a month! 
But what I feel is my real present from him on our anniversary, 
is that I am married to the most wonderful man in the world that I am proud to call my husband. 


He is the most loving person I know. 
He listens to me even when I tune myself out (I talk a lot) 
He accepts me for my flaws, and my strengths.   
He helps with all of the cleaning - especially the laundry (which I hate doing, but don't tell him!) 
He loves me for everything. 
And I love him for everything.
I love his wonderful spirit.
I love the fact that he talks in his sleep
and I can have a full conversation with him while he is asleep. 
I love his writing. 
He is a fantastic writer. 

Honestly, I could go on and on with this post about the things that I love about my sweetboy, 
but I think I'll just finish off here. 
I love you sweetboy! 

Happy Anniversary! 













Comments

Popular Posts