We're Gonna Live Like We're Dying ;)


Today best friend left for college. 
I am very sad... 
But I'm very happy for her! 
She and I have had lots of laughs, 
and great times together over the past five years that I've gotten to know her. 
She is pretty fantastic.
She loves purples, teal, and green. 
She's obsessed with Peanut Butter...
and One Direction
and Andy Grammar,
and Rachel Platten. 
She is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S 
and loves everyone! 
She is very tall 
and redheaded. 
She has grown an obsession for eating random crazy fruit. 
And she loves dogs. 
She also loves to have deep gospel conversations with me, which is awesome. 
And I love her completely.  
You should all be jealous of how awesome my best friend is. 
She's off to start new adventures! 
Go you best friend. 
Go you. 
She and I share a blog about our friendship. 
You can check it out here.
It's pretty fantastic. 
But back to the point of the matter. 
My best friend is awesome and I wish her the best!
Love you Ellie! 
I'll miss you!!! :) 
Good luck out there!

-Chile 

Comments

Popular Posts